Add value to your business through branding!
Before exploring this huge parameter of branding, let’s brush up the basics first!
Branding is an expression that reflects your product or service onto the market. Your brand must have a sustainable brand positioning, and at Sociobliss, we work on building a relevant, unique & precise brand positioning in the market which develops a bond between the consumer and your brand. This increases the brand value and your brand fits subconsciously in the customer’s mind, which he/she can recall whenever they hear it’s characteristic or anything related to your brand.
A brand consists of a set of features like the logo, name, designs, term or any other element that recognizes one’s goods or services and distinguishes it from the rest of the sellers. All of these components represent your brand in the market, so that can be easily identified & remembered from the rest of the competitors.
Branding is a continuous cycle of researching, evolving, & implementing a distinctive characteristic or a bunch of features to create a brand voice that can relate with the consumer.
Why is Branding important for your business?
Branding is important for your business because it makes a huge impact on your company; it gives an identity and can also change how people perceive your brand. Good branding can drive new leads, increase brand awareness, backs up your advertising & marketing.
Branding gives your business recognition, it becomes known to the consumers. The logo is the most essential component of branding. It is identified as the face of your business. Hence, it is very important that a logo designed by a professional should be strong, catchy & should make an excellent first impression.
Branding hikes up your value in the market – it establishes a proper stand in the market that makes your business a convincing investment opportunity making people value & trusts your brand in the industry. It also plays a huge role in generating new customers. A powerful branding has a good impression amongst the consumers, the people steadily connect with the brand developing trust and loyalty. The old traditional advertising technique – word of mouth does its wonders here and attracts new customers.
It gives your employees the pride of working for your brand. Working for a strong branded company works as a backbone to an employee, he/she feels proud to be associated with a reputed name in the market. It gives them a sense of belonging, which directly improves their productivity and work commitment.
Branding builds trust in the market – A professional and well-strategized branding helps a business immensely in pulling trust within the consumers and potential clients. It has been recorded that people are more willing to do business with a company which has a polished & professional impression.
Then there comes the most essential element to branding – Advertising. It is used for promoting your product/service, and while planning advertising tactics you must remember that it will directly reflect upon the brand. A proper & appealing advertising strategy gives your branding excellent support.
While we have spoken about the importance, let have a look at the elements of branding –
- Logo creation – A logo is the first step of branding, which gives your brand a different identity from the rest of the brands. It compromises of Typography, Context, Static or dynamic elements, Imagery, & colors. A good logo is a linchpin of your brand, it helps the audience to understand & value your brand.
- Positioning – A brand positioning simply means the space your company holds in the target audiences’ minds. In other words, brand positioning defines how your brand is different from the competitors in the market in the consumers’ minds.
- Brand Architecture – Brand architecture refers to an organizational structure of different subsections of a larger brand. There are three types of brand architectures – Branded house, House of Brands, Hybrid or endorsing brand. Strong brand architecture increases brand awareness, is easily recognized by the audience, leverages the existing brand equity, helps to target the needs of specific audience segments, and also much more.
- Brand Visual Property – The cultural & geographical diversity of India is enormous, hence being equipped with a brand property helps to create a distinctive image among the minds of customers.
- Brand Personality – A brand personality can be defined as a bunch of human traits that are ascribed to a brand name. Every brand has a personality through which a consumer relates himself to it. Human characteristics such as caring, strong, creative, straight-forward, funny, etc are attributed to the brand.
- Brand identity – Brand identity is a set of elements which consists of stationery items like visiting cards, letterheads, email template, PowerPoint template, envelope and some collateral material (T-shirt, mug), etc which together make a brand image.
- Core purpose – The core purpose of the brand is nothing but the reason for the brand to exist. A core value of your brand communicates about what are its beliefs as a company and how are you working towards your vision & mission.
These are several factors & components of branding but in the end, your ultimate aim should be on providing better consumer service – that will directly have a good reflection on your brand.