- Proactive with words relating to brand tonality
- Must be proficient in English Speaking and Writing with a good hold on Grammar
- Must have excellent communication skills and good vocabulary knowledge
- Must be efficient in online research and generate quality error-free content
- Content strategy planning
- Writing blogs and articles for websites
- Content management of Website & Social Media Platforms
- Must be able to handle the diverse workflow with the pinch of witty & quirky content
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 3+ years’ experience in social media management
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills
- Able to explain complex social media data in an understandable way
- Strong problem solving skills
- Head team in right direction
- Connect with clients and understand their pain points
- Strategies best social media plan and maintain calendars of various brands
- Able to handle multiple sectors including b2b and b2c
- Good correlation between content writers, graphic designers and internal team
- Monitoring daily execution
- Excellent creative streak
- Assist in the planning, execution and analysis of various performance marketing campaigns, including but not limited to, PPC, display, and social media advertising.
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis to inform campaign strategies and budget allocation.
- Collaborate with internal teams, such as design and content, to ensure campaigns are effectively executed and aligned with the company’s overall marketing strategy.
- Analyze campaign performance data and report results to the Performance Marketing Manager.
- Assist in the creation of marketing reports and presentations for internal and external stakeholders.
- Support the Performance Marketing Manager in day-to-day tasks, such as budget tracking, campaign scheduling, and vendor management.
- Stay current with the latest industry trends and developments in performance marketing.
- Should know PS , A.I
- Thinking and coming up with out of the box ideas
- Creating social/digital media graphics for brands
- Working on making GIFs (a must)
- Working on designing logos,banners,menus, brochures etc.
- (Should know VFX, PREMIER PRO, PS AND AI)
- Creating high-impact designs, illustrations and highly engaging animations and videos for a diverse array of media/industries.
- Assist in the planning and creative process for motion and graphic design projects.
- Should have strong hold on PS and Ai as well
- Understanding of digital mediums & new platforms.
- Should be well-versed with the latest trends, work & pop culture.